Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Year in review

Since I didn't start this blog until November and I'm feeling nostalgic, I decided to do a month by month photo journal.

January
This was at Addelyn's "Coming out" party/shower


Papa Veld and Papa O after A's blessing
Addie in her blessing dress w/ her quilt Nana made.

February
This is a good representation of our FUN times in Taylor where we lived for 2 months

March
We love bath time


April
Visiting the Hunts in NM. What a SWEET cousin!!


May
Addie's first SOLIDS


June
Nattie and Addie when we went up to Taylor for the 4th of July celebrations.


July
Love this sparkly-eyed pic



AUGUST
Went to Taylor to hang out and see O&G (Arent's they all so cute?)

A & Jackson just cutely chillin'


September
The only pictures I had for Sept. were nakey.


October
Adds and Dad playing with her new tent thingy
A cute chicken but really she's much more monkey-like so that's what she ended up being
November
At Nan and Pop's
Loves new socks even more than her dad does
Our little fam on Thanksgiving
December
See below

3 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Fun review. You're looking mighty fine my friend. Hot actually. The years have been kind.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! She is still the prettiest baby:)! Great family photo, you do look great! It was fun reading up on your year!

T+C=N said...

Addie is seriously the cutest baby I have ever seen. I love the picture of her sticking out her tongue. She is stinkin cute!