Crap like this irritates me. I get that if you do these things everyday and do things like wipe down the sink when you wash your hands and make your bed when you shower, you'll have a cleaner house without really puting tons of effort in. But. Seriously.
I've noticed when I clean my bathroom that the toilet needs brushing more than 15 seconds. Getting the swiffer and swiffer pads out takes more than 2 minutes. spraying the mirror with windex takes 15 seconds by itself. Who writes this crap? I'm sure it's a man.
In the time it has taken me to write this, I too could have had a sparkling house.
7 comments:
You know what irritates me? People like you who can make a bed when you shower. How is that done exactly? Are you some kind of cell-splitting double? I'm not sure if I believe this post.
Not at the same time, before or after, silly.
Can you say OCD? I think whoever wrote this is not married and has no children....I don't care how much on top of it you try and stay, by the time you do your 30 sec. wipe down you have a disaster in the other room. Nice to know somebody else is taping their childs diaper too:)!
You make us laugh really hard :)
WHAT! When is the Minday Gledhill concert? She is my favorite LDS artist. Ive seen/met her a couple of times and she is amazing.
This cracked me up. I think my Grandma wrote it. She gave this same exact lesson to all the missionaries in Ireland when she was there. Seriously. It was one of her callings to teach the missionaries to keep their flats clean.
I agree with you though. I cannot do those things in that amount of time!
LOL omg that is so funny a bathroom clean in 2 minutes!! Ya know what whoever did that can come to my house and show me until I get it down pat! :) Which would be never!!!
Post a Comment