Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What I'm loving about FALL

I can go outside in the morning and evening without having instant heat stroke.








T.V.!!!!! I missed you so. If there's one thing I like more than movies, it's a good episode of _______. I'm liking the new series FRINGE, I will soon be loving THE OFFICE and, 30ROCK. I love HEROES but was not impressed by the season opener. Love BONES and HOUSE, Grey's Anatomy and Pushing Daisies. Which is why I will be suspending my NETFLIX subscription.




My summer depression lifts. In cold climates people have Seasonal Affective Disorder
in the long winter months. I have a version of this in the summer since I have been a SAHM. I feel like I am getting crazy like Jack in the Shining "Heeeeeeeere's Johnny!!" Even though Addie and I were elsewhere for almost the whole month of July.



HALLOWEEN!!! And Thanksgiving and Christmas seem like they're just around the corner.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm loving the heat stroke victim. That is what I felt like all summer too. I am SO GLAD its fall!!