Sunday, February 8, 2009

A picture post, a picture post, another picture post

For New Year's we were at the some gigantic sand dunes in CA close to the Mexican border. It's always fun to be out of the house for awhile. For free. Thanks Mom and Dad and R&S and B&G.

Even though it was technically illegal and strictly enforced that passengers were prohibited, my dad lived on the wild side to give Addie a little jaunt around the camp. The rest of the time she was content to just climb up and sit on each quad while not in use.


My cute nephews AB, BB and JR must have buried each other at least 5 times each


"Riding in the motor home isn't too bad, even in this car seat," Addie thinks as she gets warm milk and chocolate cookies.



I just love the sound of her talking (and singing) voice. Can't help it. This one is mostly for me. I like to come to my blog after she goes to sleep and play her videos. Is that weird?




Though I missed our anniversary these were waiting on the counter when I got home. So pretty yet so stinky. Happy 5th to us!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait until Phineas can say "mommy". I watch videos of him while he is sleeping too. It makes me want to go wake him up.

Your stargazer lilies are gorgeous! But you do have to like the smell of boiled hotdogs to enjoy their fragrance.

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Ok it is weird in a wonderful sorta way...
what do you mean stinky? they are tropical dear, not stinky...
AB and BB, I thought I was the only one who called them that...
You all look like you are having a blast! So how did the job interview go in NM?
word verification spail
is that like a sand pail?