Addie reading to her baby Elmo (QC)
With her cuddly friend the ceramic turtle (NM)
On our way back to the valley we stopped off at my family reunion
Addie, Nattie, Ashton (AZ)
Snuggabye jammies (NM)
Halloween Outfits
Sometimes it hurts to get your picture taken
There's never a shortage of mud puddles around when the temperature is above freezing
SCA-WY!
Matchy-matchy
flower power (Tatum 2 mo.)
Regression (Addelyn 2 yrs. 10 mos.)
Sweet sisters
Why does Tatum look terrified in all the pictures with Addie?
Jackson's Costumes
She loved being the lion, even though it was about 4 inches too short
I'm in love with this picture
1st time in the Bumbo, don't mind the clutter (Tatum 11 weeks)
Addie's first time playing in the snow
Actual Halloween (I might get killed for this but it's the only picture I got of Addie being the dinosaur)
Tatum's Blessing day (hopefully I will get more pictures from my other sources)
Matching Sweats... awwww (AZ)
The unswaddle stretch (QC)
Nash 3mos. &3weeks Tatum 3mos. &1week
Deliciousness
Cute towel courtesy of Aunt May
Papa & Tate (Roosevelt)
Blowing bubbles
Spontaneous hand holding (I love it)
Glad there is glass there (Yuck!) (Phoenix Zoo)
You know I love me some girraffes
Finally regularly sliding by herself
Tatum's 1st Zoo trip
Tuckered out
Addie Lion

New Moon @ midnight with Kindsey
(Not my favorite up-the-nose shot but it must be documented)
THE END









































2 comments:
I can't believe how cute your little bugs are! And Addie has the BEST personality. I loved the song, I had to listen to it twice before I figured out what it was. But, it was darn near priceless. I miss seeing you at church. Did you hear? We moved to Mesa.
I love both videos, soo cute! I LOVED your little Addie's song! Too cute for words. Your girls are just too cute! That little Tatum is big now, she is precious! We really need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment