Monday, November 15, 2010

California 2010


The first day we went to Disney's California Adventure Park.
It was my first time and I loved it! I just wished that I would have bought tall shoes for Addie before hand because she missed out on lots of stuff I think she would have loved.  I'm not taking them again until they're 40".

Tatum was a Carousel junkie but Addie had had enough after about 2-3 times


I think this is the only really good coaster out of both parks?

 



We all loved the Toy Story 3 shooting ride




Addie was SO cute with Mickey. She thought he had been waiting for her to get there. It was like she was relieved to see him like "I finally made it Mickey old pal."

Tatum had to inspect him. She would have loved to suck on his nose.



Had to get some Cars pics for Jackson


Maw and Paw with the children

Waiting for the "World of Color" show to start


You can hear Addie ooohing and ahhing esp. when she gets wet

Day 2: Feeding the gigantic koi at the resort



Then Disneyland

This was a great time to go because the weather was awesome, it wasn't too crowded, the park was all decked out for Halloween/fall and all the kids were dressed up in their costumes.

They had Trick-or-Treating stations all around the park. I think we only hit two of the stations and got quite a bit of candy.

Watching the fireworks

Watching the parade



Day 3: I wished that we had bagged Disneyland and done this an extra day. 



She gets this scowl from her dad


Newport Beach




Disney-ed out

She just loves these boys

We are still hoping Tate will grow out of this ugly phase

Beach Bums

All Addie really needs is containers and water

She loved hiding in all the empty furniture

Tatum scissor hands

Addie was so pathetic and sad when we were leaving that Nana offered to let her stay with them after we left. We conceded and she learned a great lesson about the importance of being dramatic that day.


We had a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us share your sweet suite! And thanks B,G,K,A & B for helping take care of Addie [and for letting us stay in your room for an extra night (and a half)]!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

what great memories.

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Adorable AS always!
Love ya,
Twi