Sunday, December 18, 2011

I've been meaning to finish this Tatum post since her birthday... in August

I feel like Tatum is growing up without me writing down any of her milestones.  Her cuteness and sweetness really deserve some attention. Some of these are old news but oh well.
Some of her favorite things to say:
"I want it: ______________ " (fill the blank with a noun)
When you ask her a question, any question she says, "I note know" and then says the answer. Like I will say, "What color is this?" and she will say, "I note know... red." She can't answer without it.
 If I ask for a kiss she will give me one and then ask "and hug too?" and then give me a hug.
"What dat hound?" (sound)
"I kay-owed" (I'm scared)
"Eddie, het, GOW!!!" (ready, set, go)
She gives the sweetest loves and is a great little snuggler.
She has to do everything Addie does. (Except actually peeing on the potty. She likes sitting on it and wiping and washing her hands.)
She plays all day with Addie and is usually Addie's puppy or baby tiger.
She likes saying gross words like poop, pee-pee and toot. Hilarious! ...not really
She has to be the one to close doors and turn off lights.
She LOVES nursery and wants to live at the church.
Loves to color and read the same books over "geen and geen" (again and again.)
Loves being tickled and has the CUTEST giggle on the planet. 
She did call herself "Tanie Uhh-bell." Now she says Tanum or Tamie Izziebell Hunt
She likes to eat fruit (any kind), yogurt, hotdogs, eggs, gum, toast, oatmeal, pizza, chocolate milk, chicken, pork, steak, sometimes salad and carrots DIPPED in ranch and "canny" of course. So basically super healthy...

She counts to 13 and sort of sings several songs, including "Sunbeam!," and "Chile uh God."
She tells stories that start "One 'pon time..." in a high-pitched, shaky voice, about various things going "up, up, up in the (s)ky."
She does patty cake w/ her stuffed animals and w/ her daddy. It's really cute when she does it because she says, "throw it in the oven for Penthu and me" and that's the only time she calls him by his first name, then she'll keep going to include anyone else around "Addie and me, mommy and me" to make sure no one is cakeless.
When expressing dislike for things or people she has to finish her sentence with "any-MO" even if she has NEVER had or liked said object.
Another cute thing is when she says "Hiddy me" (silly me) and did you know that trains say "cugga-cugga-TooT-TooT."
She kind of sounds like she has a Jamaican accent sometimes, "Turn on de light."
Everything she says is cute pretty much. Even (and especially) when she's naughty. I love her curly blond hair and brown eyes and the way she scrunches her nose and makes a snarly face when she tries to "smile." She is delightful 95% of the time and makes me think whoever coined the phrase "terrible-twos" was kind of a jerk because around here they are the TERRIFIC TWOS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet....