Where to start with my first blog... well Addelyn just turned one. We had about 20 family members over for dinner and cake on Sunday. It was my first time ever actually decorating a cake, and 20 people really maxes out the capacity of our home and furniture, but all in all it was quite fun and I am so excited and grateful to have such a sweet, healthy, happy, funny, good, beautiful little daughter. She really does bring so much joy to our family.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
So I'm converting to Bloggerism
I decided that Blogger kicks myspace's butt. You know "butt" seems quite vulgar when typed but I'm going to stick with it. Anyway I still have my myspace but I think this is much better.
Where to start with my first blog... well Addelyn just turned one. We had about 20 family members over for dinner and cake on Sunday. It was my first time ever actually decorating a cake, and 20 people really maxes out the capacity of our home and furniture, but all in all it was quite fun and I am so excited and grateful to have such a sweet, healthy, happy, funny, good, beautiful little daughter. She really does bring so much joy to our family.

Where to start with my first blog... well Addelyn just turned one. We had about 20 family members over for dinner and cake on Sunday. It was my first time ever actually decorating a cake, and 20 people really maxes out the capacity of our home and furniture, but all in all it was quite fun and I am so excited and grateful to have such a sweet, healthy, happy, funny, good, beautiful little daughter. She really does bring so much joy to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Agreed the Blogger kicks butt.
And you look fantastic and your baby is so cute!! I'm very excited for you to have a blog and for me to know about it.
Wow it looks like you had a great party. You know as long as the birthday girl is happy everything is good. She is so cute. Melinda
Post a Comment