Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Funny girl

So Addie has gotten 3 new teeth this week for a total of 8. They're all in front so she eats a little like a rat or I guess chipmunk is a nicer way to put it. It's cute. What is not cute is this new "girl scream" that she thinks if funny.
Today I heard her cracking up in her room and I peaked in to see what was so funny. She has these two cloth books one with a rattle cat on front and the other is a dog. She was just nibbling on their faces and talking to them and then totally cracking up. She's hilarious.
I have been working on a couple little projects this week. I decorated some headbands for Addie that turned out really cute but she probably won't wear. Actually she's getting better at leaving them on, they last for minutes now instead of 5 seconds. Also today I spent way too much time painting wooden Christmas ornaments but I thought it was fun. It was therapeutic like scrap booking except with much less thinking and organizing. Also they turned out cute.
Another thing I did was give a massage. I'm pretty rusty but it's like riding a bike... sort of. I decided its time I found some more clients that don't care if there is a toddler toddling around and don't mind that my license is expired. "Will work for gifts (cash only please)."

6 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Yahoo, Randa has a blog:)! I love blogging, in many ways it feels like therapy:). Your baby is STILL as adorable as ever and I can't waite to check back in and see what is new with you! Mine is caveysgirl.blogspot.com, I think you know that but just in case:)! love ya, Jolyn

T+C=N said...

yay for blogs! I cant believe shes already one! me and trent have a blog too! Its trentandcharde.blogspot.com.. Love ya!

sarah h. said...

Blogging is definitely better than myspace. Although I am not too faithful to it. Its fun.

MelindaLou said...

Hey thanks for the link. I have got you set up as one of my favorite spots on the web now! I too love the blog world, I got so board with myspace. I really love the blogs. I can't believe that your baby is one now that is crazy! It seems like I just saw you at Shawna's baby blessing I can't believe how time flies. So where are you guys at now. I would love to get together some time and catch up.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I'd be you client.

btw, i need your address. do you still have my email?

Sandy Ballard said...

I love the cracking up for "who know why" stage. Isabel still does it. I have a blog now ao stay in touch.