Thursday, December 13, 2007

In which I reveal what a heathen I am

So tonight I went to Relief Society/enrichment and we had a "progressive dinner" and every one's house we went to was SO FANCY. That might be just the inspiration I need to finish my current paint project. It's only 2 walls. What's my deal? What I really need is that guy from CLEAN SWEEP to come and help me get rid of a bunch of stuff. I always feel guilty throwing stuff away that people have given me or that was once was significant or I once loved . Also we're going to need to build an extra room on the back of the house to store baby gear. I swear Addie's closet is already jam-packed with clothes and equipment she's outgrown. And stacks of papers, other than what I just mentioned, completely unmentionable.

Speaking of Addie, I am SO excited for Christmas this year. Last year we did absolutely nothing but put up a tree because I was so non-functional with my little infant. But it's just so FUN to have a little person at our house that is just starting to learn about what Christmas is. And by that, of course, I don't mean the real meaning of Christmas I mean the GREEDY, excited, starry-eyed, can't-get-to-sleep-the-night-before kind of little-person Christmas magic. And what's crazy is that I'm the one that has to keep restraining Spencer from giving Addie her presents!
Ironic shirt since I can't get her to smile in a picture for me for nothin'.

1 comment:

Carrie LaHaie said...

So I kinda stalked you here...following your myspace bulletin and all. And your page is so cute that I started the blog bandwagon myself. Your little girls is so cute!! Keep in touch!