Saturday, December 15, 2007
Break out the underwires
Addelyn FINALLY drank milk from a bottle and I am absolutely finished breast feeding!! It's a little sad but I feel liberated and just relieved. Anyway tonight I ate some "Flaming hot cheetos" (I prefer the "flaming hot cheetos with lime" but not everywhere carries those) but they were delicious none the less. I also shared a Mt. Dew with my sister and then drank a whole I think 20 oz. one by myself just because I could. To top it off I had some chocolate and peanuts. Also I didn't feel guilty leaving Addie with her daddy for about 5 hours today because he can now do everything for her that I can. (No illustrations today friends but just smile a big happy smile for me.) ahhhhh... (sigh of relief)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha. Congrats on being able to eat what you'd like! I must be a bad/selfish mommy because I can't bring myself to stop eating food that *might* make him spit up. Like beans and lettuce and cabbage and broccoli and onions and spicy food and eggs and occasional chocolate. He doesn't spit up all that much, and I feel bad when he does. But seriously, everything that I eat is on the naughty list I think.
I'm also glad for your much deserved 5 hour break!! Way to be.
woo-hooo, I remember those days! I was SOOO happy to be through nursing, however when I see others nursing their babies I yearn to nurse a little baby. I just don't seem to have easy nursers though. Anyway, congrats on the underwires....FREEDOM RINGS (in a whole new meaning:).
YEAH! I am so happy for you that is an amazing day. My babies never nursed so I just pumped with both so it was a total relief to be done. But it is so nice to eat everything you want. :-)
Post a Comment