Friday, January 11, 2008
No Drive Shaft reunion?? (I am SUCH A NERD)
Oh my goodness. I have been SO obsessive with stinking LOST on ABC.com. Even worse than when I read all 7 Harry Potters this summer. I had never watched an episode and with the shortage of anything NEW on TV I decided I would just check it out. In the last probably week and a half I watched all three seasons. Ridiculous right? Well I just finished tonight. Oh man... I can't believe how CRAZY it is. I don't want to be specific in case anyone reading my blog decides to do what I did and catch up before the 4th season starts on the 31st BUT for those of you who know I just want to say "WHAT THE...!" about Charlie, the other "others," Walt, flashFORWARDS and... WHO was in the freakin' casket?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry. Most of my friends who I've seen in the last 3 years know what I drive. I forget I have those friends who I haven't seen in a while. My baby is a Honda CRV 2000. So she's not a luxury car but she has been a good one.
Hey Randa! I'm glad you found my blog. Your little girl is SOOO cute (and so are you, bytheway!) I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with our blogs.
Well, I'm a bigger nerd than you cause I have no clue what you are talking about. Glad you found my blog and was able to connect with so many other ward members. I'll add a link to my page for you, yeah!!
Randa, Thanks for the birthday wishes. We are all old now!! So weird... Hope you are great!!
Post a Comment