Thursday, January 17, 2008

QC in winter

Today is just one of the many gorgeous wintry days we have here in the valley of the SUN. This is why we endure the gruesome summers. Addie and I lazed around the back yard and had a little picnic. The air is cool and CRISP, the grass green and the sunshine warms you right through to your bones.



This was taken a couple of weeks ago but still the same deal. What a cute little nubbin' ! (As my nephew Chantz would say).

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That makes me a little jealous this time of year. Instead of a nice, beautiful, warm day--my car was sliding all over the ice and snow and there was an accident right in front of me. I don't mind the cold--just no ice or snow on the roads please!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Ooooh, aren't you reading my mind? I was thinking that exact thing today, now I can't blog about it:), just kidding! I love this time of year exept this is also the season for sickness and you can't always enjoy the weather! Live it up though, we only have a couple of more months:)!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

First don't ask about the time I was already up trying to do Primary stuff:)! #2- That is such a cute picture, I would frame it! #3- Yeah, I am still in QC! I love it out here and LOVE our ward, if I ever move it will be to the mountains:). Still waiting for the phone call to have a playdate:)!

The Todd & Carolyn Gillespie Family said...

Hey Randa!

Hey hows it going! Hey i just wanted to tell you i just made our family a new blog. its tcgillespiefam.blogspot.com

Love Ya,

Chantz

That little nubbin is sooo cute!

randa_joy said...

Hey I just noticed there's a stain on her sweater. That's gross. Maybe I'll edit it and then delete this comment, maybe I won't. Anyway Jolyn I don't think I have your number but I just started going to aerobics at the church building by the High School and it is starting to get fun. I was hoping you would come! It's M,W & F @ 8:30. And Brooke I lived in Rexburg ID for 2 years and I hear you. By Feb I was so sick of snow and ice I would just long for Arizona, not even just the valley. I would have settled for the warmth of Taylor. Now even that freezes me.

sarah h. said...

I always loved your taste in music. You were probably my roomie with the best music.