Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Spencer Scott. I know it's not very fun having to work and go to school on your B-day but I hope it was sort of OK anyway. And hopefully it will pay off soon! Love you! --R
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh happy birthday spencer! Thanks for the comment randa...Char took those pics, didnt she do so good!!
holy smokers randa that's a lot of stuff! Anything you guys don't want/need anymore, we would love ha ha! We missed you at the shower, oh and I loved Addie's card it was so cute! Thanks for the gift, we love ya!
5 comments:
Oh happy birthday spencer! Thanks for the comment randa...Char took those pics, didnt she do so good!!
I love that picture! Daddy/daughter pictures are so cute.
Hey Randa! I stumbled onto your BLOG - how fun to see your cute pictures. We're glad you're back in our ward/neighborhood.
Awwww, sweet! I can't waite for Derrick to have a picture with a little girl that I know will have him wrapped around his finger! Too cute!
holy smokers randa that's a lot of stuff! Anything you guys don't want/need anymore, we would love ha ha! We missed you at the shower, oh and I loved Addie's card it was so cute! Thanks for the gift, we love ya!
Post a Comment