Here's Shanna holding Jackson with a close up of the little parrot guys we got to feed.
Addie trying to be brave with her dad.
Cute lemurs
Bathtime
I think this mom was nursing her babe. It was quite far away and I think my new camera did a good job esp. with my shaky aim.
My father-i-l kept saying he wanted some of these for his yard.
Purdy.
I love GIRAFFES and they were one of the many things we got to feed. They wrap their slimy tongues around your hand. It's super gross but they are so cool.
I loved these cuties (though you probably know birds in general totally freak me out).
This thing was not in the zoo, though I think sometimes it should be.
There are at least 4 reasons I like this one.
1 comment:
I love that last picture too. Her mothering skills are lacking but at least she likes to read. ;)
Post a Comment