Well yesterday while retrieving my phone out from under my bed, where I had looked several times, I found a headband that I hadn't worn for a while and grabbed it and put it away. Later in the day I thought "hey I should wear that headband," so I went to put it on and low and behold? my ring was attached to my headband. Obviously one weary night I had fallen into bed with a headband and ring on and stuck them together (so my ring wouldn't get LOST) and was totally out of it and then it fell behind the bed. Anyway I just wanted to do this post to remind anyone that might not be super cautious to be a little more careful and spare yourself the torment and silent self-loathing that I inflicted upon myself by not putting my ring in its box. DuMB!!
We did this photo to mock people who's engagement photo centered around the ring, it does show it nicely though.
Gadzooks! Fake nails are so not me and never were. What was I thinking? That freaks me out. And no thats not chocolate it's my nasty ol' pinky mole.

4 comments:
I haven't worn my ring in AGES, my hand is way too fat. YIKES to think about it, I may not know where it is either. Landen is my second child and Ethan walked at 10 months so I know where people are coming from when they say be glad he/she isn't walking yet. However, it gets to a point where I know he will be into everything, but at least he won't be attached to my hip whinning all day because he wants me to carry him. Blaaahhh! There is no real easy stage I guess:)!
skittles yes. Thanks for the memory. mine was an accident there's was on purpose with ponytails.
Luckily my problem isn't my ring but my IPOD and it was a gift from the hubby. I know it made it to the house from the car and after that ???? I have two girls who like to help Mama "clean-up". I stay positive saying, well eventually it will turn up. When we move we'll find it. Here's hoping. The husband was more than a little annoyed I lost it!!
I lost my rind once for about 1/2 a day and I was crazy looking for it. Glad you found it.
Post a Comment