Sunday, February 24, 2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best friend: Spencer
C- Cake or Pie: Brownies or home made cookies
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Tweezers
F- Favorite Color: Pretty much any green: chartreuse, asparagus, lime, mint, avocado, forest
G- Gummy Worms or Bears: bears (cinnamon, anything else is a waste)
H- Hometown: Taylor, AZ
I- Indulgence{s}: Too many. Netflix, Ice cream, chocolate, flamin' hot Cheetos w/ lime, online T.V. episodes, Jane Austen lately
J- January or July: BOTH!! January is my B-day month and I love July 4th and 24th in Taylor
K- Kids: Just one little princess so far
L- Life is incomplete without: kisses
M- Marriage Date: 1/02/2004
N-Number of siblings: 2 brothers and 4 sisters (all older than me and all married so I also have 2 sisters & 4 brothers-in-law on my side) PLUS Spencer has a sister (married) and 2 brothers (1 married). Most people would only count the original 6 but I like most the married-in ones as much as the originals so in total I have 17!
O- Oranges or Apples: Mmm... a nice juicy, sweet orange is great but so is a crispy green apple w/ salt so both
P- Phobias or Fears: people, rejection, ruining Addie
Q- Quotes: "He loves me, he loves me not. It does not matter I'm all he's got!"
R- Reason to smile: Addie
S- Season: Depends on where I am
T- Tag Three: I'd rather not
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Neither
W- Worst habit: See indulgences
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: I don't know, I think they're both really cool, but if we're talking uterus/baby ultrasound then definitely ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food: real food: Italian Dessert: Anything that combines chocolate with mint.
Z- Zimbabwe or New Zealand: New Zealand (to follow the path of the fellowship, LOL!)

2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

You're the only other person I know who puts salt on their green apples! yum!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Definately different, I loved it! The outfit thing cracked me up too, Derrick always seems to find the clothes that are WAY TOO SMALL when he dresses them?! Guys, at least they dress them huh?