Monday, February 25, 2008

February pics

Every single time her Daddy dresses her she ends up in this. They are the only 2 things she has that aren't part of an outfit.



She was playing in the (clean) laundry and I thought it would be fun to put a bunch of stuff on her plus the house was cold. You can't really tell but she has on about 4 layers.



Too tender


This is my new favorite picture of Addie.



RrrrrrrAAaaahhhrRRrrR!!



Thought I should document these V-day flowers so I can remember that he did something sweet whenever I look at my blog.



4 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I love the first outfit. Matt doesn't dress Dean unless it's a 1 piece outfit. lol.

Stacy said...

Randa - I don't have a phone number for you, please call me. Stacy

MelindaLou said...

I love her outfit, it looks like she is ready for some fun. I love the picture of your flowers how pretty. How funny, Scott probably says stuff like that about me. He is deffinetly the more fashion concious of the two of us. haha. He has rubbed off on me thank goodness. I'm just lucky the boys are cute enough to pull anything they wear off.

Contact Information said...

Ha ha so funny what is it with Daddy's and not being able to match clothes? I love it though it is so endearing. She is so beautiful. What a sweet angel:)