Saturday, March 1, 2008

A new "FIRST!"

My cute and spunky niece Shantae was in QCHS's production of Aladdin and I thought it would be engaging enough that Addie might make it through. So I took her to it on Thurs. morning when they were performing for a couple of elementary schools. She was so good and it was just fun to watch her dance to the songs and clap with the audience. Then we went again last night and she loved it again! If only she liked to go to church that much.



Shan was a dancer so I didn't get any good on-stage pics on account of her always moving





Adds clapping


Good job Miss Shanny-bananny!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Someone the other day just clued me in that you were sisters with Sister Stradling in the other ward. Now that I know it, I can see the resemblance. I love Shantae, she is adorable. She came up and gave me a hug at the track meet on Friday night after her performance. I wish I could have gone and watched it.

Kim Skinner said...

Yes, I love Shantae too! She's my girl! I'm glad you commented so I could find your BLOG. We're glad you guys are back in our ward.

Cambria said...

shes toooo cute!