
Saturday morning Addie found her basket and had more fun opening the eggs than anything else. Of course, she was happy to find the treats inside too.
Later we had a picnic at a park and she was sort of confused that this egg did not have a JuniorMint inside but some slimy white stuff.
She is always stressed when she has to wear a stiff or pouffy dress and headband, but after taking her to the mirror and telling her how pretty she is, she usually stops clawing like a caged wildcat. (And my holding her is also a preventative measure.)
OK so I lied about not taking any pictures of this. I took some on my cell phone but was being too cheap to send them to my email. I've mended my ways and decided to send them so they could be posted. So cute. She brings me so much joy. It's definitely one of my favorite memories w/ her so far. Totally worth all the stinkies.
You can't really tell the extremity of her dirtiness.The one above is before she really started dive-bombing into it and smashing it into her hair.


1 comment:
Sooo cute, I am just not as good of a Mom to let them dig into it...I always worry about the aftermath! I will work on it! Have you been going to workout! Landen is sick AGAIN so I will go Monday because Derrick is home if you want to go:)!
Post a Comment