I thought it was very cute. I loved Carol Burnett in her small roll. I expected Jim Carey to drive me crazy as the voice of Horton because I thought it would be way too Jim Carey. That wasn't the case. Turns out Steve Carell was way too Steve Carell in playing the mayor, and I am a huge fan.
I don't go to the theater very often. I mostly just put new movies on my Netflix list and then wait until they come out on video. Anyway Addie had a late nap and w
e were up late and I happened to have Enchanted from Netflix. And that's what she was, enchanted. She loved all the songs and just sat perfectly still on my lap the whole time and clapped after the songs. It was awesome. I loved it too: 50% because Addie liked it, 20% because I have loved P.D. since he was Ronald Miller in Can't Buy Me Love, and 30% because Amy Adams was so believable as a cartoon princess made real. I'm sure most of you have seen it or bought it already, but just in case you haven't, Addie and I give it 2 thumbs up.
3 comments:
Wouldn't that be FOUR thumbs up:) haha, just being a dork! I have heard soooo much about that movie, even my dad liked it and he doesn't typically like anything that isn't war or like it! I guess I will have to watch it especially if it has Ronnie Miller in it.... I LOVE that move b.t.w.! Hope to see you there tomorrow, I will try my heart out to get there!
I know I bommed today! I woke up at 8:15 and just didn't make it out the door! That never happens so I guess I will have to set my alarm! I will for sure be there friday though, I still feel it burning today! I will call you though!
You will not believe what happened this morning! My manager walks in and was dropping some things off at my desk. I look down at her shoes and shes wearing two different black shoes! I was laughing so hard but I didnt even tell her!
Post a Comment