Saturday, March 22, 2008

Riverbed excursion

These are from last Saturday. We had alot of fun 4-wheeling w/ some of my fam in the Superstitions. Our adventure started out a little rocky in the Wal-Mart parking lot but it got much better after we finally got going. I love the desert. I think it's goh-geous.



Miss Addie giving my favorite smile while taking her Nana for a ride. I know my mom's cute.











My stinkin' cute twin nephews are double trouble on 8 wheels.



Let's get goin' G.

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

FUN, I always see people out there and am so JEALOUS! I will definately be there tomorrow, are you?:) I will send my number to you in a email later! Derrick is off tomorrow so I already told him he has baby duty:)! Happy Easter!!

Amber said...

Randa how fun! i'm glad someone appreciates the dessert. looks like you guys had a good time!!!

Brooke said...

Looks like a fun day! I haven't done that in FOREVER! Cute pictures.