
I've never been a puker. I've probably actually puked less than 20 times in my whole life and that includes a pregnancy. I just changed probably the most disgusting diaper of my career as a mom and came very close. I know I signed up for it and I'm supposed to accept it with a smile, but dang it I just feel like whining. I wonder if other more upchuck-prone moms have actually thrown up before/during/after changing a stinky. I don't know what I'm going to do if it gets any worse, which I'm sure it will as she eats more solid solids. Ugh! The diaper is in the outside bin and I still feel sick and I swear the whole entire house reeks.
6 comments:
I feel your pain, I'm a sympathy gagger to the nth degree. I've actually plugged my nose before with a clothespin just to get through it. Somehow, knowing that you can't always get out of it, your body just gets it done. At least for cleaning up vomit, as long as it doesn't stink too much, you can always lay a towel over it and have your hubby clean it when he gets home. That's what I do.
Oh Randa! I COMPLETELY feel your pain on this one! I wasn't a puker until getting pregnant and now it's nearly a daily thing and I can't stand it! But, poopers (our cute little word for NASTY stinky diapers!) are SOOOO much worse for me now! And, Ellee's have been absolutely RANK lately--and she always does them when Elliott's gone. It's pretty disgusting! I haven't actually thrown up changing one, but I've dry-heaved and had to leave the room. When we had a dog and I had to clean the lovely poop that he left me in his water dish (he was mad cuz Elliott was gone.) I almost lost it! I wasn't even pregnant, but I was dry-heaving so hard I had tears. Sick! I ended up chewing some strong gum and spraying air freshener the whole time I was dumping it out--that was the only way I could do it. So, at least human poop isn't quite so nasty as dog poop...but it sure seems to be sometimes! Good luck!
Hey, you can look forward to Potty training which I HEAR girls train easier than boys:)! Actually I still get stomach turning when I whipe Ethans hyney! I guess if there wasn't a down side to it we would all have like 50 babies right:)?
poor girl, i always thought that every one was just being wimps about cleaning up poop and throw up. but last week my daughter threw up and i thought i was going to throw up myself. i've always been the strong one and never cared about it... it never bothered me. so now i can say i know how everyone feels! good luck. and by the way... it does get worse :) love ya!
Yo Randa, Ok, I swear I did answer you.....or maybe I thought I answered you:)! Who knows what goes through my head! I don't go to aerobics, didn't know they did that. They switched our buildings a while back and just barely switched us back last week though! If they have it there, let me know what day and time and I would LOVE TO GO!!!! Do you ever go??
k i confess...when she first switched to formula i couldnt handle the poops. I would gag and almost hurl it was so bad! my mom had to do it whenever i was at her house, i felt like a loser mom for awhile but now i just try my hardest to breath out of my mouth. ugh its going to get worse i know!!
Post a Comment