Idol bugged so bad tonight. Everyone was pretty much horrendous and they chose the absolute worst songs. I'm not a huge Andrew Lloyd Webber fan anyway, with the exception of a couple songs but the songs the boys chose were ridiculous. I kept thinking why doesn't one of these fools sing "The music of the night" instead of songs written for chicks that they have no chance of pulling off? Then David C. was up and what did he sing? That's right "Music of the night." Admittedly the very beginning of each verse where the sort of talk/sing thing is and his awkward walking across the stage were not awesome but the vibrato and tone of his voice are so buttery delicious. The others were just so bad I don't even care anymore who goes next as long as it's not David C.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Let's be done w/ Idol so we can move on to SYTYCD already
Idol bugged so bad tonight. Everyone was pretty much horrendous and they chose the absolute worst songs. I'm not a huge Andrew Lloyd Webber fan anyway, with the exception of a couple songs but the songs the boys chose were ridiculous. I kept thinking why doesn't one of these fools sing "The music of the night" instead of songs written for chicks that they have no chance of pulling off? Then David C. was up and what did he sing? That's right "Music of the night." Admittedly the very beginning of each verse where the sort of talk/sing thing is and his awkward walking across the stage were not awesome but the vibrato and tone of his voice are so buttery delicious. The others were just so bad I don't even care anymore who goes next as long as it's not David C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen to your title.
I couldn't agree more! I suffered through but was surprised that David actually could pull off Broadway without making it gritty (even though I like that side of him) But...SYTUCD is my favorite, for obvious reasons. Hope May comes soon!
Agreed:)SYTUCD rocks:)
Post a Comment