
Besides Idol I loooove The Office. I always tell Sp that he is SO Michael Scott when he does his nerdy little bits at home. He then calls me Dwight Schrute for no apparent reason. Now I know I'm Pam. Boo-ya.
I found this on someone else's blog and wondered which character you all would be.
3 comments:
HA! It says I'm most like Angela. What the????
I KNEW I shoulda answered that bible study question differently!
=)
I have no clue who this is and might regret saying it but I took your test and it says I am like JIM???? hahaha, now I have to watch it and see what I am like....or you could just tell me:)!
I took the quiz. It says I am most like Jim. I guess after all this time we are supposed to be together, who would have guessed.
Post a Comment