Amber tagged me about a year ago or so and I guess tonight's the night:
Five crazy or random things about me....
#1 I'm the most disorganized person I know but if something can be arranged by color or size I have to do it. I was the most anal child with a 72 pack of Crayons.
#2 I have buyers' remorse for EVERYTHING I buy over about $12. I return alot of stuff and drive Spencer crazy asking whether he likes something or if I should take it back. I love shopping but hate spending money.
#3 I have issues with dirty feet and not just my own. I love flip-flops but it grosses me out to wear them for too long esp. outside. It totally gags me when I see other people bare-footed. Inside a house its sort of OK for others but still it freaks me out. I can't even step like 2 steps out of my house w/o shoes and I have to wear socks or slippers inside the house. I know I'm a freak.
#4 I exaggerate like crazy. I try not to because I think it will drive others nuts or they will just think I'm a fibber but I hope people will know that I'm just doing it for comedic effect.
#5 I'm very uncoordinated and I pretty much hate (participating in) all sports, especially team sports. From T-ball and kick ball in elementary school to present gatherings for casual volleyball. I love to watch dancing though. It completely amazes me.
I'm not tagging anyone because I don't like to.
3 comments:
it is so nice and funny to hear other peoples craziness. you are so funny. gotta say the feet thing is kinda weird but i have no room to talk. miss ya girl
I am so with you on #2. I have buyers remorse over yard sale and craigslist items even!
and #4: I catch myself saying things sometimes (usually in print, and a couple years after I have a chance to think about it more clearly) and later thinking "did I REALLY think that was TRUE?"
For instance: I remember in grade school writing an autobiography and saying I learned how to give kisses on my 1st birthday. I had a picture of me puckering and on the back it said 1 year old. I don't know if I really believed I learned it on my birthday, but it's embarrassing when I realize I'm exaggerating like that.
I can appreciate the feet thing, though at this far in my pregnancy, shoes are worse.
Post a Comment