Friday, May 9, 2008

Flashback Friday!!!


A couple of weeks ago my sisters and I went to Gold Canyon Resort for a sleepover. It was a fun time to hang out and bond and learn interesting things. The biggest flashback moment I had though was during scripture study when my sister Cyndee got me laughing and then she couldn't stop laughing and it was SO dumb but totally took me back to when we were younger and everything was always more hilarious during prayer and scripture study.

(My mom was there too, taking the picture as usual.)



I don't really remember what went on at this girls' party in 1999 but I'm sure it was fun and included lots of gabbing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your family!!!! You all look like you have such a good time together. I hate being jealous, but I am! I would love to have that.