Went to see Baby Mama. I usually don't like plain old comedies because I think they are usually slapstick-y and the humor is totally obvious and the plots are really lame. They usually make me laugh like this: "Hu..." or "hu-hu." This one is probably not that different but I really liked it anyway and I think it's mostly because I like Tina Fey. If you watch 30 Rock you'll definitely like it. Like most PG-13s I wouldn't recommend this for anyone under 18.

Also last week I saw "Bella." It was a really beautiful movie with a good message and was truly feel-good without being cheesy. It's also PG-13 and I wasn't watching it with "mom eyes" but I'm pretty sure it was mostly clean. See it. It's good. Plus it has this guy:
For you readers this movie has been "novelized" by Lisa Samson.

1 comment:
So in the hospital before I was getting ready to have bella, the needle poker lady came in to give me the epidural- while prepping my back she started asking us questions and asked what we were naming her, I said Bella...she started talking about the movie she saw named Bella. I wasent really listening to her because there was this huge rod going into my back but I do remember her saying she liked it so I need to see it now!
Post a Comment