This is a GREAT free site for checking content of movies. It has details so minor that it can ruin the movie, though so I don't use it tons. I will definitely use it when Addie starts watching movies (especially for cheesy G and PG movies I want to check out but not have to watch first). Just thought if you wanted more info on movies I recommend and you don't mind SPOILERS, you could check this out.
If you LOVE music but get tired of the same old stuff and like to discover new bands and artists, Spencer introduced me to this site where you can enter a song or artist you like and it finds similar stuff and you can create your own radio station. It IS AWESOME.
Also being semi-new to the blogging world I didn't know about "readers." My friend Celia occasionally posts informative blogging tips on her page and that is how I came to save myself tons of blogging time by using the Google reader she suggested. You simply put in the addresses of your favorite blogs and when you log in it tells you who has posted something new. It doesn't work for private sites though.
3 comments:
SWEET, I will have to put in your address because you are one of MY favorites:). I feel so embarrassed asking this, but do you still work out? I know I suck as a work out buddy, I am so worried about taking my kids. I need to call you but everytime I think of it it is 11pm at night and I don't think you would appreciate that:)!
HAHA, Randa, I seriously LOVE,LOVE,LOVE reading your post and your comments, you are so straight forward and FUNNY I love it. LOL, and I say that only when I mean that! I didn't go today, Derrick went fishing. No, my big ol' butt doesn't motivate me enough either. I will say Wednesday for sure I will go, only if you can go too:)!
I am going to ahve to use that google reader. It might save me 5 hours a day. (And evil glares from my children and spouse)
Post a Comment