Today Addie and I were having our mid-morning snack and I handed her a little bite and she said "take-ooo." No, that could not be what I thought it was... my child saying thank you? I've never tried to get her to say that before. Then after every bite she would say it again "take-ooo." That means she picked it up without me even trying, that means I better stop my damn swearing. Anyway she is WAY cute and I'm pretty sure this is the perfect age and it can only go down hill from here because she's out-of-control sweet and fun.
She LOVES shoes and always has to have some on and she definitely has favorites. She finds comfort in puting on "hats," which includes headbands, dad's hats, bunny ears, Eeyore ears, Tupperware or anything that will stay on her head, though she doesn't wear them very long. She also loves getting her toenails painted and doing make-up with mom. She also likes undressing her doll and is starting to undress herself. The other day I went to get her out of her crib and found her shirt like this:
This morning when I went to get her she had her pants off and her diaper half off. I usually let her play in her crib until she starts getting mad but I guess I better start getting quicker in case she is poopy and decides to strip. Yikes!
She and her dad were playing in the family room and Spencer needed to go to the kitchen, I think that was Sunday when he was making bread, and she was being so sweet Spencer opened his pocket and said "Here, get in my pocket." And she put her arm in and went w/ him into the kitchen and just hung out like that for awhile. How can I stand it?
16 comments:
"That means I better stop my damn swearing."
HAHAHAHA.
thanks for the new post. addie is sooooo cute. can't wait to squeeze her!
O Randa, she is so "damn" perfect! :) She really is the cutest thing! We need to get together! It's time!
Randa Joy,
I totally love your blog. Addie is so cute and growing up so fast. You are one hot Mama. ;)
We need to get together sometime soon. Miss my Randa Joy. :(
Breann :)
Aren't little sooo fun. That's why we had so many. Love that little angel baby and the big one too. Nana -- don't know where tricia came from and don't know how to change it.
that was "little girls" oops
She is so cute. I love how wild she is.. just jumping around in her crib. So cute! Speaking of the crib.. I think that used to be MY crib! Haha it looks just like the one I had and Logan had and Chantz had and Dalton and probably JT. haha let me know if Im wrong. :)
Oh whoops.. This is Char signed in under Britts name haha
Oh and one more thing. The little boy I used to nanny had the "take the diaper off in the night problem." He actually flung poo like a little monkey one time. It was gross to say the least. Anywhoo. The mom got sick of trying to duck tape his diaper to him so she just bought some pajamas with the footies, cut off the footie part and put them on him backward so the zipper was in the back. and then she safety pinned the zipper. THe boy was a terrorist.. to say the least, but atleast he never flung poo again.
Randa Joy! How are you? I love when old Snowflake students post on our blog. It was fun looking through yours. I miss so much teaching seminary, so I am especially happy to find new blogs of old students. enjoy motherhood!!! :)
Oh my, I was reading the comment char left, I was like I can't remember writing that! Then I saw the one underneath it saying it was her ha ha that was funny! K we were laughing so hard at your dream you had. He would be ticked if I did that, I would be ticked at myself for doing that too! Addie is so cute randa, I miss her! Oh by the way JT totally ripped the bumbo you let us borrow so I will buy you another one, he said "pretend it was Bella's legs that ripped it" yeah.. nice JT ha ha! She almost doesn't even fit in it anymore either, so I will get one soon for you! Sorry for clumsy JT :)
you're funny
You crack me up! It is no wonder Addie has so much personality...just look at her MOM!!
ha ha i know i am lucky he has a.d.d because i don't so that would be bad! we got furniture from my parents cause they can't fit a lot of it in their new place!
This may be a little presumptuous since I don't know if you read my blog every day - but it has changed to http://btdaniel.blogspot.com
Isn't this just the BEST age in the world? I loved watching both my boys at this stage, everything was of great interest and everyday they learned new skills. I think I was always way more thrilled at what they were learning than they were! And yes...we have heard a few shocking words from our cuties. I could lie and say they didn't hear them from us, but...I won't waste the sin. Addie's a doll and I'm glad I found your blog, we miss our Queen Creek neighbors so much! I was just laughing about a conversation Spencer and I had out in the street one day about church on cable. Hope all is well...stop by my blog and say hello when you have a few minutes! I'm putting you on my blogroll!
Post a Comment