
Squeeky Clean. Yum! She is so snuggly after her baths (until she has to get dressed).
Best. Toy. Ever. Seriously she usually only plays with toys for a few minutes. We got this stroller Thursday and she has pushed it around periodically throughout the day everyday since.



10 comments:
Oh, Addie is sooo sweet! I wish I could meet her.
She has a perfect shaped "bobble head", and the prettiest eyes too. I love it when hubbies dress the kids, especially for church and people look at you like "why in the heck did you put that on your kid?". I think they have a knack for finding what you NEVER put on them and dress them in it.
Hi Randa!
Thanks for stopping by and for the comment! Cute baby!
(And I loved the SYTYCD clip!)
Hey, i tried to do the thing that you put in your favorite sites or bloggers and it wouldn't let me. It kept saying you didn't have an account, are there any tricks to it? BTW, sorry we never did the work out thing again, maybe we can meet in town or something?
Don't you love how boys dress their baby girls? Geeze its like not that hard! Well that's what we are for I guess :) Oh we rented Bella and I cried. It was kinda confusing but I thought it was real cute. The ending was my favorite I think
Hey! I love your blog. I love the pics of Addie and the videos. She looks like so much fun! I am addicted to SYTYCD too! I am excited for the top 20 to start though. Auditions kind of last forever...I think. So did you move into a new house or just re-painting? I was wondering how do you put live footage of Addie on your blog?? Joel did our blog because I am challenged in that way, but learning slowly how to do things. Nice talking with you. Bye!
Oh man Addie is so stinkin cute. She is getting so big and speaking of strollers hailey is the same way when we go to my mom's house she pushes those things around the whole time. We need to get one as well. Love you guys
Thanks for the info about posting a video. You're great! I hope you got my email about our new blog!
Love you!
Randa,
I love your blog! Addie is the cutest thing ever! Shanna says I might get to meet her in person this summer if you come visit the same time I do. I hope so! Tell Spencer that I "moved" the scary pictures down.
Cousin Jennifer
Hey just wanted to tell you that I read your blog too!! lol Your baby girl is absolutely beautiful!!!
Post a Comment