This morning I had the idea to put Addie in her bouncer because 1) She was destroying way faster than I could pick up/clean up (see exhibition behind her) and 2) I was trying to get her to jump and she wasn't really getting it. I hadn't put her in the jumper thing since she was able to crawl and went to go see what the weight limit was (25 lbs.) and found out we were still under the limit. I thought it was so funny/cute because she was being so spazzy and looking too old to be in such a "baby" toy and she looks so nerdy in her short pants, too big socks (new size 6-12 months?!) and dirty slipper shoes and she just learned to say "hop" when she was in there and I even got her to say "meow" because she thought the baby hippo rattle on the handle was a cat.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I cant get over how cute she is! Shes gonna be a fireball just like her mama! Shes got such a cute personality! I love it
cutie pie girl!
She's perfect Randa! Just like you!
She is so cute. I cannot believe how big she is getting. What a smart girl!
Ya i thats what samantha was. She was a good dog too, until i ran her over! :( i dont know what the heck im gonna do with all these kittens. But the kids sure do love em! :)
Addie is so precious...She sure makes us laugh!
Post a Comment