Thursday, May 22, 2008

Camping

I'm not going to lie, I'll be watching So You Think You Can Dance tonight so intently that I probably won't get anything ready for camping, or any laundry folded. I almost sort of love camping it's just the dirt and the packing up, setting up, taking down and unpacking parts I hate. I guess basically I like being in the woods all day for a few days but would rather be in a motel at night and for a shower. I just haven't acclimatized to not having a nice/fancy camper/motor home. My parent's pretty much always had one while I was growing up and I'm pretty sure we'll be tentin' it forever.
Amazing

4 comments:

Farnes Family said...

Hey Addie is so cute. Which reunion? Some of my family is going this weekend for memorial day weekend but as far as I know we are all going for the goodman reunion. Evan and I were going go to this one but Evan has to work Saturday night so we have to be back in the valley saturday afternoon.

Anonymous said...

that was the most amazing dancing. I can't even fathom how people contort their bodies to do things like that. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at reunion! Wish I could see you all!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

That was stinking HE-HE-larious! I watched it last night but wanted to waite until I had the music on before I could comment so I could see the effect. I LOVED it and hopefully we will see him more:)!