Monday, August 4, 2008

Movie MONDAY!!

So I thought about doing two blogs. One for Addie and fam, and one for me, for things like movies, the Cullens, the Olympics, SYTYCD, music, girls nights out, crafty stuff and other Randa things. But I think I will just keep them combined. So there might be more of that kind of junk on here now.

I haven't reported any movies lately. I loved Penelope. I've even watched it a couple of extra times which is something I pretty much never do. I usually think people are weird that watch even their favorite movies more than once a year or so. Anyway, it's a fairytale type story, Bubble Boy meets Beauty and the Beast. Quite clean, visually fun, good music, James McAvoy, a couple of good morals to the story, romantic and even a little funny.

Also I finished BREAKING DAWN last night. I'm not going to spoil, I'm just going to say that I LOVED IT. This gal is more obsessed than me if you want to discuss at her blog.

5 comments:

T+C=N said...

Im going to go rent this movie tonight just cuz I saw it on your blog. Isnt Lauren the best?? She is so funny and I love all 3 of her blogs! Cant wait to see you guys! We come home next Friday! Yay!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ah...Penelope. Didn't you love James McAvoy. He truly made the movie.
Thanks for sending people my way. I love it.
You have a cute cute blog :)

Carrie LaHaie said...

I am so close to being finished with Breaking Dawn...I hope the movie doesn't come out and ruin it all!

Contact Information said...

I loved penelope as well. I haven't got into the Twilight things yet because I refuse to read a series that doesn't have all the books out. So I guess I can start now huh? It is all that my friends talk about here. It is hilarious but I did the same thing with Harry Potter.

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

ok here's the deal, I will try to remember that you liked Penelope, and IF i remember long enough to remember to rent it, I will, just cause you like it, but If I don't remember I hope someone reminds me to remember...