We returned to Taylor the evening of the 18th and Addie had another FIRST. Her cousin Shantae had her horse there and took Addie for a ride. She loved it. Then we went to Snowflake Pioneer Days parade which was honoring pioneer women this year. It was really quite good. It was Addie's FIRST parade and she loved all the horses and candy. That night we went to the play they were puting on "Joseph and the Amazing technicolor Dreamcoat." Addie was so funny. After all the songs she would throw her arms up in the air and then clap really fast. But then she passed out from exhaustion for the last about 30 minutes of it, fell back to sleep in the car, and then her dumb mom decided she needed to see the rest of the fireworks show that was going on and got way too close to where they were being set off, because they were super loud, which didn't really occur to me until I looked down and saw Addie covering her ears and crying. Then we just pretty much hung out with the fam that was up there for a few days and hitched a ride home with May et al. Then I was going to blog about it and accidentally deleted all my video clips from the trip and spent the better part of a day trying to retrieve them from my memory card. I got almost all of them but was kind of burned out on computer stuff, which is why it has taken me this long to post.
W/ Uncle T. (Just wanted to demonstrate how "mild mannered" my daughter is). I also think the pitch is... impressive?
Cute foals were all over the camp area with their mamas.
Some weird kids canoeing (Dalt, A&B, Ry & Hy)
This life vest reminded me of the bundled up kids on The Christmas Story for some reason
Awww... Addie w/ her Uncle Al
Shan & Adds on Riddler w/ a neighbor gal.
The three littlest cousins. (The best I could do was 2 out of 3 faces.)

And home again... thug style







4 comments:
You have a beautiful family and wonderful life, I find my self trying not to be jealous of all the wonderful blessing that you have, especially that hunk of beefcake husband of yours, lucky girl!!!
Looks like fun!
"hunk of beefcake husband...," YOU are the biggest nerd I've ever known.
so are you going to be at the goodman reunion too???
Lacy will be there!!!
Yipee!!!
love the pictures,
keep up the good work.
Post a Comment