Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Around The House... and other AUGUST images

These first 4 are samples of "what a hippo does," a little something she picked up from Aunt Shanna while we were in NM.

Before I asked "what does a hippo do?"

After


Sometimes it's hard to get her to go into deep water like pools, or ponds, but she finds other fun things to do like throw stuff in the pool

Or play in the mud with her cousin Ashton


It's rare that I get to see her sleep because she wakes up really easily so I don't sneak in to look at her for fear of waking her. Anyway this was a rare time that I was trying to wake her up.


Spencer just came into the family room carrying my nail supplies and a towel and proceeded to paint Addie's nails. Adorable (and somewhat bewildering).


3M Innovations. As mentioned in my earlier post, we have been having some issues with keeping Addie clothed and diapered. Usually we just do this at naps and bedtime, more often if needed.


She insisted on wearing her dollies cardigan


She also likes these old nerdy Twister socks of mine


We got the "Fit" game to go with our Wii. I often come up with this:
Tell me something I don't know.

I'm not really potty training right now, because by the time she says one of the magic words (potty, poopoo, or peepee) she has already gone. But she likes to sit on it and catch up on her magazine reading, though.


CAMPING/FAMILY REUNION

Alex with his little baby Ace

My dad just turned...?./?ummm... 68 I believe. (I'm sure a sister reader will correct me if I'm wrong). Anyway I think he's cute (he would probably prefer handsome).

Natie and Addie loved to check out little Bella Boo.

Can you blame them? Yummie little cutie.


My burly boyfriend and his daughter


Dalton impressing Addie with his tough skills


Vrrrm...

At The Old __________ Sawmill

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

randa--thanks so much for posting new addie pics. she is so so so darling, and growing up. looks like camping was fun. still love your gorgeous green walls, and the H looks great.

T+C=N said...

I love her black fingernails and I love that Spencer painted them even more. So freakin funny. I love her. and You.

love_b said...

yay i'm so glad people got pictures of bella! us retards forgot our camera :)

Shanna said...

Addie I miss you so much! Spencer, you are such a good dad it almost makes me cry. Randa, you are so awesome and I think it is time for another visit to the Roundy home.

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Bewildered! I like that one! yes it would be strange indeed to see Christopher painting someone's nails. The first time I saw Christopher holding a baby was the week we were sealed, it was Carolyn's baby, born in 1988. Who was that? Logan? Anyway it was so cute to see Chris be a little cuddler with a little one. Again, life is stranger than we ever imagined, I am sure.Also love the little "reader" on the throne! That's a Hall tradition as well. When Michelle visits she always has a book in tow on the way to the toilette. Oh yeah, where'd you get the H?