These are 3 perfect "puckins." I love Addie's language. Except when she says "fruck" (truck). She loves to point at trucks in public and tell me what they are. And actually most of the time the "r" is silent.

Luckily she looks this innocent

And has a sweet voice
Trunk or treat, which involved unrestricted candy consumption. Which may be why she didn't crash till 11.

7 comments:
She is so cute and sweet. I like that her fingernails are painted. Glad you had a god and safe Halloween.
addie--you are the cutest lady bug ever. love you --gramma
My brother-in-law noticed his son had the same truck issues. Except his son always tried to say dump truck and he ended up dropping the p on dump and changing the tr to an f. He made a shirt for it on cafe press.
I love the ladybug costumes on little girls. And her little striped tights are darling.
Clara says truck every time she sees any type of truck or big vehicle. Luckily, she opted for "buck" instead of something else...
She is so cute! I love the videos. She does have the sweetest voice, and she makes a perfect ladybug.
The videos are Sooo cute! Your little girl is just gettin' so big! She looks like she had a great Halloween, what a cute bug she was. I love the pic of her on the pumpkins. That is priceless.
Hey there's some little therapy things you can do for that Truck thing.
practice the t's with her in first position, last position and then middle position.
The R can be conquered the same way
in first position, last position and then middle position.
Did it for four years with the St. johns School District. LOVED that job!!
YOU can DO it!
also so love your music, esp the ticky tacky boxes!
Post a Comment