Spencer has just taken his in-testing-center midterm for his online
art history class that I have been "helping" him with. After any class I've taken that I really liked I have had a hard time disposing of the
study materials for the much loved subject. I don't want to throw away all my
insightful notes, or even sell back the books sometimes, nor do I intend on looking at them again. If I'm ever curious about something I studied and want to remember a certain thing, chances are I'll have better luck and certainly more ease by looking it up online. But for some reason I'm having a hard time throwing away my awful little drawings of the art and other formerly useful definition note cards.
Aren't they sort of pretty?

Why Henry, what a small head you have.

I think this is actually an improvement on the David

This one's my favorite. Sorry Botticelli.

OK I think now that they're documented, I can throw them away. Hmmm... I have A LOT of junk I have a hard time getting rid of. I hope this is the start of a trend.
2 comments:
love the drawings--makes me want to frame them and show them off! at least put a few on the fridge.
addie is too cute--what a personality!! love this age. everything they do is adorable.
Panda you CRACK ME UP!
With all your saving, remember to save the syllabus. If you some day have to have proof that the class you took was equal to the class being offered at another college it will be a most valuable possession. I have tried to prove my Shakespeare class at Ricks was as valuable or more valuable than other "English" courses at NAU etc, to no avail. I think the course professor is deceased along with the English Deparment Director!!! Save the Syllabus!!!
Post a Comment