This gal has always been interested in feet. When she was just a few months old she would crack up when we would quickly kick our feet against the floor. Before she could really crawl she would wriggle and roll to try to get hold of a sock, shoe or foot (especially the big toe) to suck on. Then pretty much as soon as she could stand on her own she would try on Spencer's and my shoes. Now she is way advanced and can walk in my wedge heels and her dad's gigantic heavy shoes.
Of course, by the time I get the camera out she's ready to move on to the next thing so this is all I got.
Wish I was fancy and could edit her mom's voice out. Gag.
3 comments:
Of course she is cute, but I also love your voice!!!
she cracks me up! and there's nothing wrong with your voice!
Hi Randa. I saw your blog the other day b/c I noticed I had two "followers" on my dashboard and you were one of them. I told Jason "This is weird, some girl I don't even know has my blog as one she follows. Do you know any Randas?" Jason, "No, unless it's my cousin."
Anyway, glad we got that one worked out. Ha ha.
I just laughed at your Useless Junk post. Thanks for saying hi!
Post a Comment