I guess I lied about the videos. I have a few. While in NM Spencer thought he would try to get rid of some peppermint pop rocks he found in his mom's pantry. Addie took to them like a horse to a feed bag. He started giving them to her in one room and carried her in to the kitchen table with her stuck to his hand like this all the while. What can I say? The girl likes candy, just like her mama.
4 comments:
This is the funniest thing I have seen in years!! Oh my! She is hilarious.
Hee-hee-hee, that is stinkin' HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh! I love how she won't even look at you:).
Wow I had no idea that pop rocks were that good. I like her way of eating them, less work. So Cute...
Life is good again. Thank you for the humor!
Post a Comment