Thursday, February 5, 2009

Addie's 2nd B-day

Miss Addie celebrated her birthday while we were in NM for a job interview/Thanksgiving. She got very spoiled, which is fine, except there isn't alot of gift unwrapping from Dec. 25- Nov. 25 of the next year, which bums me out. So I either need to start wrapping Valentine's and 4th of July presents or start celebrating her half birthday. Both sound ridiculous but she loves presents and it is so fun to watch her get and open presents. Anyway she had 2 Great Grandmas, a Great Grandpa, Gramma and Papa H., aunts, uncles and cousin J. there to help her blow out her candles.

Mmmmm....



More mmm...






My second cake decorating attempt


Because 2 forks are just more efficient than 1



Sweet cousins (except for the short one and her biting problem)




6 comments:

Melody Williamson said...

wow! that cake must have taken you forever! It looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

I must admit, I HAVE to admit, that Strawberry Shortcake has awesomeness written ALL over it. Good job Addie's mom.

Cheryl said...

too bad the cake was finished for only 2 minutes before serving. you did a great job.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I am super impressed by your decorating skills. I'm not nearly patient enough to do it!

Brooke said...

Wow! What a fancy, adorable cake! Addie sure is cute!

Anonymous said...

that cake is beautiful! great job! Addie is so adorable!