
Yes my blog is in a sad state. I know this. I failed to post anything of our winter holidays and birthdays. So what have I been doing? Eating grapefruits mostly. I actually have started a few posts but for some reason could not hit the "PUBLISH POST" button. I guess I'm just feeling a little extra hermit like. Addie buns is being so cute and saying the most darling things and I have not taken hardly any pictures, and no videos. So sorry future Addelyn. Just know that you were super cute and adored, even when you woke up 3 times in the night, like you did last night.
2 comments:
wahoo! your back! go ahead. click on publish post. take a few pictures of addie.
I have been waiting anxiously. So glad you are back. That is one awesome picture. Is that Spencer before he lost his arms...and hair?
Post a Comment