I am laughing out loud right now. That's too funny!
Did Spencer do that to her? That is so funny! She is a true Hunt.
Yep. They are very mischievous together.
What a cutie--even with a smooshed face! :) And, I loved your survey thing too. I didn't know you and Celia worked at El Rancho--sounds like fun...but probably not as much fun as working at ALCO! :)
What a cutie! That is so funny and such a dad thing to do to a kid!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am laughing out loud right now. That's too funny!
Did Spencer do that to her? That is so funny! She is a true Hunt.
Yep. They are very mischievous together.
What a cutie--even with a smooshed face! :) And, I loved your survey thing too. I didn't know you and Celia worked at El Rancho--sounds like fun...but probably not as much fun as working at ALCO! :)
What a cutie! That is so funny and such a dad thing to do to a kid!
Post a Comment