Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged

Rachel asks so little of me, and loves me anyway, that I could not not do this tag.


4 Things I love about my hubby:
* He makes me laugh
* He is a doting daddy
* He is smart and clever (which can also be annoying and makes it hard for me to make couple friends)
* He admits when he is wrong, if only in emails. Also I like to argue with him over email. It's fun for me. Is that wrong?

4 movies I could watch over and over:
*Ever After
*It's a Wonderful Life (This may be the season talking)
*Shawshank Redemption/A few good Men (if they are on T.V. I have to watch them)
*Juno
4 jobs I've had:
*my first job ever I was a tomato vine sludge cleaner upper at the greenhouses in Snowflake for $7.50 an hour. At the time I thought it was worth it even though my arms were stained green and there was literally one other person I worked w/ that spoke English.
*Server at El Rancho in Snowflake AZ. (That is where I found out that I really LOVED this gal.)
*"Telephone Interviewer" in Rexburg, ID (woot) Worst. Job. Ever.
*ADOT office person/made-up position in Holbrook

I know it says four but it's my blog and I'm enjoying this trip down job lane.
*Hostess at Mimi's Cafe in Mesa with all the 16 yr. olds that went to H.S. together. Yeah. Awesome.
*Massage Therapist/ Chiropractic Assistant/ Billing manager/ Front desk at a chiropractor's office in Chandler. I think that may be why I got burned out on being a L.M.T. after 3 years.
*County Library District admin. assistant.

4 T.V. Shows I watch: (Favorites now airing)
*Friday Night Lights
*Eli Stone (soon to be cancelled)
*The Mentalist (soon to be too dull to watch) or maybe House because he's so mean and clever
*30Rock
Best shows ever?
*West Wing
*Everwood
*Lost
*Gilmore Girls

4 states I've been to:
*California
*New York
*Florida
*Alaska (It really doesn't count because I was a baby but it's less bland than say Utah or New Mexico... no offense/bless your hearts.)

4 places I've lived
*Taylor
*Rexburg
*Mesa
*Tempe
4 favorite foods:

This is hard 'cause obviously I'm a fan of the food, but some things that sound good at the moment are:

*now this is important in case anyone ever needs to cheer me up or apologize or something


Lindt Lindor Truffles in the bar form not the gifty balls.




*anything my MIL makes

*pizza (Oregano's, CPK BBQ chicken, even Kashi frozen Mediterranean or Costco take home tomato basil)

*P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps


4 places I'd like to visit

*New Zealand (I believe I've mentioned the path to Mordor...)

*Italy (I will drink from Roman fountains, eat real gelato and get lost in renaissance art museums again if it's the last thing I do. Which it better not be.)

*Thailand (Somewhere between "Brokedown Palace" and "Anna and the King" I fell in love)


*Isreal and Egypt and then if it's not too far, wherever it is in Africa where there are giraffes and zebras and no war


4 people I tag
*You
*You
*You
*You

4 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

except for the cockroach in her ear in brokendown palace, that place was pretty. that part scarred me for life though. and it was depressing. but besides that. j/k

fun list!

randa_joy said...

yeah Brokedown Palace would make most normal people NOT want to go there.

Rachel said...

Ya Brokedown palace... one of the best moives ever! Why is it every single time I watch it, i think of you! And find myself with little tears rolling down my cheeks. I love you soooo much! Seriously, more than you will EVER know! :)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

El Rancho. Man, I haven't been there since that summer. Hugging the coffee pot to stay warm. Working on Sundays for those 2 customers (dumbest business move ever in Snowflake!).