Monday, December 8, 2008

All I want for Christmas

I have a bunch of pictures to upload from my camera and I just have not been feeling bloggy lately. After all what would I post about? What I'm thankful for? What I thought of Twilight? I think you might have read that somewhere else and I'm just not in the mood but I received this little email that reminded me of our Thanksgiving.


I saw the commercial for it while we were in NM and it cracked me up. Especially the part about not having your hands trapped so you could get to your remote. And the name, Snuggie. When I was younger that's what our nice name was for a wedgie. Another cool feature is that if you lose your Snuggie or this is not in your Christmas budget, you could always just put your robe on backwards.
*Pictures of Addie and her b-day cake to come.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Backwards robe! Perfect! That is what I am giving those hard-to-buy-for people this year. I will wrap up a box with a single piece of paper inside that says, "Hey, put your robe on backwards." Its cheap, its easy, its brilliant!! Thanks Randa!

Cheryl said...

jennifer and randa--please act surprised when you open your backwards robe! i have returned all of my christmas gifts i bought to be able to use this wonderful idea. i am sure my friends and family will be talking about this creative gift for years to come? can't wait for the next addie blog.

PetersonFam4 said...

So what did you think of Twilight? I need to know...