Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Wednesday Warning
I don't see many movies in the theater because I'm a wait-'til-its-on-DVD-get-it-in-the-mail-from-Netflix-for-roughly-$1.50/movie-and-watch-it-at-home-in-your-pajamas-kind-of-gal but I did see "He's just not that into you" last weekend and I'm hoping that this email might deter at least one person that thinks they might go to it this weekend. I thought it would be a cute little romantic comedy, but it was really gross. We should have walked out. There was gratuitous swearing, just for the H of it, plus Scarlett Johansson('s character) being a harlot/vixen and getting groped by a married man/dirtbag. Just trust me that it was vile, had too many story lines to develop, and was way too long (129 min.! what happened to the days of the 90min. movie?) and pick something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the warning. I was thinking it would be a fun romantic comedy as well. Thank you for sparing me the 129 min of lameness :) Consider one person deterred!
Thanks for the post. I was interested in possibly paying the money to see this movie as I heard it was produced by Drew Barrymore (she also produced Never Been Kissed, I believe). But, I am saddened to here so many movies today are like this. There is nothing worth viewing anymore and I'll have to resort to strict Disney/Pixar only video collection. Which I love, by the way.
Thanks for the warning. We were thinking about that movie for a girls night out, but now I will make sure we choose something else. Thanks again.
SHOCKED!!! I thought it would be a really cute movie, thanks for the warning! It seems like that is all Hollywood is turning into these days, I hardly see any movies because of that and now I won't see this one either. You da' best Randa!
hey it doesn't take much imagination to believe your Movie Review!
Thank you Panda
oh by the way the word verification is ionidum
now that is close to something I used to know...
duodinum...
or what was it?
Thanks for the heads up Randa. It’s always hard to tell with the romantic comedies.
Post a Comment