Friday, April 17, 2009

Other random March stuff

Ashlynn and Addie in their "Rockstar" shirts

So cute cousins

I think they are getting after me in this one.

I find this picture relaxing...


Making cookies.
(I like this recipe because it always turns out and is easy to half and double.)
(AND please use real butter and replace dried fruit with chocolate, not just in this recipe but in any dessert.)
(Matching aprons provided by an undisclosed source, as to protect her from having to make more.)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

What cute pictures! Addie is getting so big. I love her cute hair. And...those cross eyes! So funny! What a cutie. And, uh...congratulations on your new baby coming. That's so exciting! Have you felt well with this pregnancy?

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Who is the cousin with Addie?
besides Ashlyn?

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

nevermind, I just figured it out,
Bella right?

wow word verification is
immently
if they don't watch it they are going to start spelling something that means something...
emently
or is it emminently something like that...

Becky said...

Yes replace fruit with chocolate in ALL recipes!! I love the aprons they are so cute!

randa_joy said...

Twi- It's Natalie in the picture of the girls at the counter & I think we are going to go to the reunion. It's always lovely to get out of the heat and into the mountains.

Brooke- I've been feeling really well so far, thanks for asking.

Allison Johnson said...

Chocolate and butter are ALWAYS better than any alternatives! Gotta love all the help you get when you get a cookie craving these days!!