Sunday, August 2, 2009
New Addition
So as a disclaimer, that I left out last time, this post was created by Spencer (Randa's Husband). I'll just make a quick post (as I am not as well booked learned and fancy with the writtin word as my spouse). Randa went in this morning for her 7:30 AM appointment to receive the magical gel and by 2:42 PM she birthed us a beautiful little girl (no name yet) and on top of that she did it all without any pain killin' drugs. Impressive!! Mom and baby are doing well, although they do have to stay in the hospital for 48 hours. I'll leave all the other details up to Randa if she is so inclined to share. Here is a picture of Addie with her new baby sister. She is giving the 'owie' on her little hand a kiss. They are both so precious and sweet like their Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! I'll look forward to learning more details--like her name. :) I hope the next little while goes well for you all.
Congratulations Randa!! Glad she's finally here!!
Hooray! I am so thrilled! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures!
yes they both are so precious and sweet. cannot wait to be there! see you all soon--with a few gramma goodies.
Oh Randa YEAH! I am so glad she is finally here! About the no name yet... well she looks like a Trina to me ;) haha
how sweet!
congrats and i love the pic.
I'm glad to know we're not the only people to have a nameless baby for a couple days.
Even after we committed to a name, I was worried we'd given him the wrong name for a couple days. Hope you can find something that suits her!
Post a Comment