I can't believe she was only 2 oz. more than Walt, but she looks SO MUCH CHUBBIER!!!! Congrats on settling on a name! It can be so tough. I love the 3rd pic. down,
Congratulations! She looks so cute!
She's beautiful!!! Love her name! Congrats!
Congratulations Randa, she is absolutely beautiful! Good job with the name too! I hope you get your rest!
She is beautiful! Good job. Let me know if I can help!
She is a beautiful baby Randa. I really like her name too. I hope you are feeling well,healing well, and adjusting to two children well.:)
how sweet! you two make pretty babies. :)
adorable!!! i am so excited and happy for you and your sweet family!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Love ya
Randa- she's so cute!! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I can't believe she was only 2 oz. more than Walt, but she looks SO MUCH CHUBBIER!!!! Congrats on settling on a name! It can be so tough. I love the 3rd pic. down,
Congratulations! She looks so cute!
She's beautiful!!! Love her name! Congrats!
Congratulations Randa, she is absolutely beautiful! Good job with the name too! I hope you get your rest!
She is beautiful! Good job. Let me know if I can help!
She is a beautiful baby Randa. I really like her name too. I hope you are feeling well,healing well, and adjusting to two children well.:)
how sweet! you two make pretty babies. :)
adorable!!! i am so excited and happy for you and your sweet family!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Love ya
Randa- she's so cute!! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment