You have the cutest kids EVAH!! I love how talkative she is! By the way, you've been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger award, stop by my blog for details! http://iamboymom.blogspot.com/2009/09/ive-been-tagged-and-awarded-kreativ.html
Your girls are so cute. I agree with names don't pop when I see a baby's face. It takes awhile for them to become their name. I heard you moved. I am so sad to see you go. Who will my little Rae pester at the park if Addie isn't there?
8 comments:
i can't believe how 'grown-up' she is!
Ohhh, that is the SWEETEST thing! You're going to go make me all baby hungry watching this:D!
Adorable!! She is so sweet!
you definitely have the most beautiful babies!!!
I need an e-mail address so I can add you!
You have the cutest kids EVAH!! I love how talkative she is! By the way, you've been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger award, stop by my blog for details! http://iamboymom.blogspot.com/2009/09/ive-been-tagged-and-awarded-kreativ.html
Awww...how cute she is so talkative already!! Cooper NEVER talks he only makes noise when he is hungry!
Your girls are so cute. I agree with names don't pop when I see a baby's face. It takes awhile for them to become their name. I heard you moved. I am so sad to see you go. Who will my little Rae pester at the park if Addie isn't there?
Post a Comment